Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pure Tragedy

It finally happened... my wonderful car broke down on our way home from Utah. We had recently paid it off so I new it was only a matter of time. Luckily we were following Ben's parents back to our house so we had some rescue close by. It turns out, there were some belts that needed to be replaced at 100,000 miles and my car was closer to 120,000... oops. Those owner's manuals really know what they're talking about! Scott and Ben worked very hard all day long and fixed it up just like new. What brilliant men! Even Porter got in on the action and jumped to encourage them on.
The work was intense, as you can see.

2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

This is completely off subject, but I LOVE that Allison Krauss song you have on your blog playing. I know I'm pregnant, so I'm obviously more emotional, but I totally started crying listening to it. It's so sweet!

Megan said...

oh bother! i hate car problems however it is nice to have a hubby who is handy! :) i love that song by the way. sooo sweet.

oh and yes i am the blogging police. do you think i could get paid to do that job even?! that would rock... hehe