Saturday, May 10, 2008

"And you are...?"

My aunt Kathie watches Porter on Wednesdays when I work. This is a picture she took and for some reason, I think it is darling! He's such a funny baby and has a million expressions, although this is the one we seem to catch a lot on camera.
Ben and I recently noticed how much control he has of his eyebrows. He can move them separately and it seems they're always in motion. When he's really tired, he'll just lift his eyebrows really high to keep his eyelids from closing... or if he's trying to open them when he's waking up. I'm sure this isn't out of the ordinary, but we think it is super cute!

2 comments:

Krista said...

this picture is really cute!! what a cute face!! happy mother's day!! you are such a great mom! thanks for my card btw...i loved it! you are so thoughtful! Ü

jebandjenn simpson family said...

Porter is getting so big!!!And is super cute. Sorry I missed your text the other day...daycare is unpredictable and not going so good right now but life is good. We are going to Bend this weekend. Miss you tons wish I could see you sometime.